Font Viewer 11.0
Font Viewer allows you to list, compare, try and print all installed fonts on your system.
You want to be able to list all the fonts installed on your Mac? You want to compare them? You want to display all their possible main characters in any style, any size and any color? You want to display them with your own text sample? You want to print all of them on your printer?
Then Font Viewer is what you need!
- It displays the total number of installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the name of each font next to its rank.
- It displays an example of text with each font.
- You can edit each example, which allows you to try out the fonts as you want.
- You can replicate your own example through all the fonts.
- You can change the style, the size and the color of all the fonts.
- You can open multiple windows at the same time with all the fonts to compare them more easily.
- It can automatically display the main characters of each font.
- It can print all of your fonts with the selected size, style and text.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Polish, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for MacOS 10.15 Catalina users:
Under MacOS 10.15 Catalina, if you're launching the Application for the first time, MacOS' GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.