X To 3DMF Converter
X To 3DMF Converter 5.1
X To 3DMF Converter allows you to convert Direct3D X files into 3DMF files.
You want to convert Direct3D X files (Windows) into 3DMF files (Macintosh)?
Then X To 3DMF Converter is what you need!
- It converts files from the Direct3D X format (Windows) into the 3DMF format (Macintosh).
- It can be used to convert 3D models from FMS or Metasequoia to RC Helicopter Simulator.
- It converts only the 3D model of the X file but not its textures.
- It displays the vertices and the faces of the converted object in its window.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.