Wide Screen Movie Player
Wide Screen Movie Player 6.0
Wide Screen Movie Player allows you to view your movies full screen and much more.
You want to turn your Mac into a movie theater? You want to turn your display into a wide screen? You want to view your movies full screen? Or even more than full screen by removing useless black borders?
Then Wide Screen Movie Player is what you need!
- It turns your Mac and its display into a real movie theater.
- You can play your movies full screen and even more by removing useless black borders.
- It is 100% compatible with QuickTime.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Latvian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.