Web Page Translator
Web Page Translator 7.2
Web Page Translator allows you to translate web pages from one language to another while you navigate.
You want to navigate on foreign web pages in your own language? You want the translation to be done in real time while you navigate in a single click? You want to translate from and to more than 60 languages?
Then Web Page Translator is what you need!
- It is a Google translation service wrapper which asks it to translate the web page you indicate.
- The language in which the web pages are originally written is automatically detected, but you can select another one if you want.
- The language in which the web pages are translated is by default your own language, but you can select another another one if you want.
- You can enter the web page URL to translate, or drop it in the window, or retrieve it automatically from Safari while you're navigating.
- The translation of the web pages on which you navigate is performed in real time as you navigate.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English, French, Portuguese and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra users:
Under Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, if you're launching the Application for the first time, Mac OS' GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.