Web Page Translator
Web Page Translator 4.1
Web Page Translator allows you to translate web pages from one language to another while you navigate.
You want to navigate on foreign web pages in your own language? You want the translation to be done in real time while you navigate in a single click? You want to translate Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish?
Then Web Page Translator is what you need!
- It is an Altavista, FreeTranslation, Google, Reverso, Systran and T-Mail translation services wrapper which asks them to translate the web page you indicate.
- You can select the language in which the web pages are originally written.
- You can select the language in which you want the web pages to be translated.
- You can enter the web page URL to translate or drop it in the window.
- The translation service used will translate the web pages on which you navigate in real time as you navigate.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, if you're launching the application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.