Type And Creator Changer
Type And Creator Changer 6.1
Type And Creator Changer allows you to change the type and creator of any file manually or like another file.
You want to convert the type and creator of any file? You want to give you own type and creator or to give the same ones as other files? You want to perform the type and creator conversion on several files at once? You want to associate file with the applications of your choice?
Then Type And Creator Changer is what you need!
- It works with any kind of file (applications, documents, folders, ...).
- You can launch it by double clicking or by dropping on it the file you want to change the type and the creator.
- It supports full drag and drop to select the original files and the target file you want your original file to be like.
- It also accepts any kind of type and creator as target thanks to two free edit fields.
- It has an options and help drawer to help you perform specific tasks when selecting the target document or application.
- It has a fast conversion drawer to perform fast conversion even on several files at once.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Swedish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks, if you're launching the application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.