Spelling Corrector 7.0
Spelling Corrector allows you to check spelling in several languages.
You need a spelling corrector to check the spelling of the words you use in your documents? You want to perform instantaneous spelling checking in Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and many other languages?
Then Spelling Corrector is what you need!
- It performs instantaneous spelling checking of the words you enter.
- You can perform spelling checking in Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and many other languages.
- It uses Mac OS X built-in dictionaries.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Swedish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.