Screen Movie Recorder
Screen Movie Recorder 5.2
Screen Movie Recorder allows you to record in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
You want to record movies of what happens on your screen in a simple click? You want to be able to record any selected region of your screen? You want to record them as QuickTime movies to replay them with QuickTime Player on Macintosh and Windows?
Then Screen Movie Recorder is what you need!
- It records in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
- You can set the number of frames per second of the record.
- You can select the region to record and make it fixed or follow the mouse.
- You can show or hide the mouse.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Basque, Catalan, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks, if you're launching the application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.