Pixel Tester 8.1
Pixel Tester helps you to detect any dead pixel on your screens or LCD displays.
You want to check if your portable Mac or your screens or LCD displays have any dead pixels? You want to buy a second-hand portable Mac or LCD display but you want to check it first not to buy a defective one? You have multiple screens connected on the same Mac and want to check all of them without changing the connections?
Then Pixel Tester is what you need!
- You can test all possible and existing colors on your screen simply by moving the mouse, which is fun, simple and fast.
- You can in particular test pure red, pure green and pure blue by moving the mouse at the bottom of the screen, and pure white by moving it at the top of the screen.
- You can test pure black at the end of the test.
- It uses several patterns to help you to detect dead pixels more easily.
- It supports multiple monitors and asks you at launch which one you want to test.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra users:
Under Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, if you're launching the Application for the first time, Mac OS' GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.