Mouse Distance Measurer
Mouse Distance Measurer 6.1
Mouse Distance Measurer allows you to display the distance your mouse travels all day long.
Do you know the distance your mouse travels every day, every week, every year? No? It's incredible! You could go around the world, really! You want to see it? You want to measure how much your mouse travels?
Then Mouse Distance Measurer is what you need!
- It measures and displays the distance covered by your mouse in the right side of the menu bar.
- You can configure your screen dimensions to be as much accurate as possible.
- You can choose to display distances in meters or in feet.
- It remembers the last distance covered at launch.
- You can reset the distance covered to zero at any time.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks, if you're launching the application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.