Linked Applications Launcher 7.1
Linked Applications Launcher allows you to automatically launch, quit or kill applications when other ones launch or quit.
You want to automatically launch one or more applications when another one launches or quits? You want to automatically quit or kill one or more applications when another one launches or quits?
Then Linked Applications Launcher is what you need!
- You can make any application launch automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can make any application quit or even kill automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can add or remove as many links between applications as you want.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS 10.14 Mojave users:
Under Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, if you're launching the Application for the first time, Mac OS' GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.