Keyboard Spy Logger
Keyboard Spy Logger 9.0
Keyboard Spy Logger allows you to spy and record all your keyboard keystrokes in a log file in the background.
You want to record all keyboard keystrokes on your computer? You want to save them in a log file in the background? Maybe you want to spy the keyboard when someone else uses your Mac? You want to save all what you typed on your keyboard as a real time backup and eventually for later retrieval?
Then Keyboard Spy Logger is what you need!
- It records all keyboard keystrokes on your computer (excepted the passwords protected by MacOS itself).
- It is an invisible background application that does not appear in the Dock.
- It saves all your keystrokes in a log file in real time.
- It saves the applications switching.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for MacOS 10.15 Catalina and MacOS 11 Big Sur users:
Under MacOS 10.15 Catalina and 11 Big Sur, if you're launching the Application for the first time, MacOS' GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.