Keyboard And Mouse Recorder 8.1
Keyboard And Mouse Recorder allows you to record and replay keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mouse clicks.
You want to record your keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mouse clicks? You want to save them and to replay them whenever you want? As much as you want? In loop? You need to test the endurance of the graphical interface of an application? You have repetitive tasks to accomplish with your keyboard and your mouse? In a game? In a painting application? In a word processor? In the Finder? In any other application?
Then Keyboard And Mouse Recorder is what you need!
- You can record your keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mouse clicks.
- You can save the record to disk in a file for later use.
- You can load a previously saved record from disk.
- You can play the record in loop as many times as needed.
- You can play the record at the same speed or faster than it as recorded.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Chinese, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS 10.14 Mojave users:
Under Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, if you're launching the Application for the first time, Mac OS' GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.