Joystick And Gamepad Tester
Joystick And Gamepad Tester 7.0
Joystick And Gamepad Tester allows you to test your digital and analog USB game devices.
You want to test your digital and analog USB game devices? You want to test all buttons and sticks? You want to check the minimum, default and maximum values returned?
Then Joystick And Gamepad Tester is what you need!
- It displays the list of USB devices connected.
- You can test digital and analog USB game devices.
- You can test all buttons and sticks.
- It displays in real time the minimum, default and maximum values returned.
- You can save these values in a text file for later use.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.