Internet Connection Keeper
Internet Connection Keeper 6.2
Internet Connection Keeper allows you to keep your internet connection alive so that your internet provider does not disconnect you.
You are tired of being disconnected by your internet provider? You don't want your internet provider to disconnect you when your internet connection is idle? You want to stay connected even when you are away and don't use your connection for a long time?
Then Internet Connection Keeper is what you need!
- It automatically sends a few bytes to your internet provider regularly so that it does not disconnect you when your connection is idle when you don't use it.
- It does not use your bandwidth because it sends only a few bytes at configurable regular intervals.
- It tells you if the last attempt to keep your connection alive succeeded or failed.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.