Function Keys Mapper 6.2
Function Keys Mapper allows you to quickly open any application, file or folder with the function keys of your keyboard.
You want to quickly launch any application, open any file or any folder with the F1 to F19 function keys of your keyboard? You want to improve your efficiency by rapidly opening anything from your keyboard?
Then Function Keys Mapper is what you need!
- You can use the F1 to F19 function keys and combine them with the shift, control, option and command keys to define your own keyboard shortcuts.
- You can create up to 95 different shortcut combinations.
- You can associate any shortcut combination with as many applications, files and folders as you want.
- In combination with AppleScripts (which you can call), you can perform an infinite number of actions such as sending commands to the System, the Finder or any other application, restarting or shutting down the Mac, taking screenshots, typing text, ...
- You can add or remove as many shortcut associations as you want.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.