Folder Backup 3.1
Folder Backup allows you to back up any folder into a single disk image archive with one simple click.
You want to be able to back up any folder? Into a single disk image archive? With one simple click?
Then Folder Backup is what you need!
- It backs up your folder into a single disk image archive which is compact and prevents from any involuntary access.
- If you want you can possibly burn the resulting disk image archive onto a CD or DVD.
- You can select the source folder you want to back up.
- You can select the destination disk image in which you want to archive.
- You can drag an drop the source folder you want to back up on the application's icon or the window's buttons.
- When the backup is finished it can for example automatically shut down the computer.
- It displays the remaining time during the backup.
- You can cancel the backup when it's in progress.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Slovenian, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, if you're launching the application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.