File Properties Editor
File Properties Editor 7.1
File Properties Editor allows you to edit several properties of any kind of files.
You want to be able to modify simply, rapidly and efficiently the main properties of your files, folders and applications? You want to modify or reset their creation or modification date and time? You want to lock them to prevent their modification? Or you want to hide them so that nobody can see them?
Then File Properties Editor is what you need!
- You can edit the properties of any kind of file (files, folders, applications, ...).
- You can edit their name, their type, their creator, their creation date and time and their modification date and time.
- You can set their type and creator like the ones of any other file.
- You can set their creation and modification date and time to the current time or any other time.
- You can check their logical and physical size, for both the data and resource forks.
- You can delete their data or resource fork.
- You can locked them (to prevent them from being modified) and unlock them.
- You can make them readable or not and writable or not.
- You can make them visible or invisible (to hide them in the Finder so that nobody can see them).
- You can make their extension visible or not.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS 10.14 Mojave users:
Under Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, if you're launching the Application for the first time, Mac OS' GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.