Differences Examiner 8.0
Differences Examiner allows you to compare text files and display their differences.
You want to compare text files? You want to highlight their differences to analyze them?
Differences Examiner is what you need!
- You can compare and display differences between text files.
- It shows you the differences by displaying identical, modified and missing lines in color.
- It accepts any kind of text file such as plain text or source code.
- You can drag and drop the files you want to compare on the window or on the icon of the application.
- You can copy and paste or drag and drop the texts you want to compare on the window.
- You can display line numbers on the left of each file.
- You can hide the identical lines to display only the differences.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for MacOS 10.15 Catalina users:
Under MacOS 10.15 Catalina, if you're launching the Application for the first time, MacOS' GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.