ASCII Viewer 8.0
ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the ASCII code of pressed keys.
You want to view all possible main characters of your installed fonts? You want to be able to convert pressed keys into their ASCII code and vice-versa? You want to view the full ASCII table?
Then ASCII Viewer is what you need!
- It displays the full ASCII table.
- You can press any key on your keyboard to see its corresponding ASCII code in decimal, octal and hexadecimal value.
- You can enter a decimal ASCII code to see its corresponding character on the keyboard.
- The ASCII table automatically scrolls when you press a key or enter an ASCII code.
- You can change the font and the size of the full ASCII table.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Information for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra users:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies, and consequently, at the end, of customers.